Friday, January 3, 2014

Do not worry for I am grieving

Do not worry, for I am grieving
My heart has broken, shattered into pieces I have to pick up
Do not worry, with these pieces I will rebuild

Do not worry when I confess that every breath is too much
I still breathe, for him, because of him, I still breathe
Do not worry when he is mentioned every time we speak
Speak his name to me, remind me, love me
Do not worry, for grieving is the healthy thing to do

Do not worry, I've not grieved too long
For there is no time limit on this
Do not worry, I've found the strength to smile
Being his mother, is my strength
Do not worry, I won't let go

Do not worry! Because my love reaches beyond the moon and the stars
Do not worry! Because my love doesn't accept the boundaries of life and death

Do not worry, for I am grieving.
Do not worry, for grieving is loving
Do not worry
For I will never stop loving

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and loving Bram!