Saturday, December 7, 2013

Including Bram

We have 2 Christmas trees this year. They're both pretty small, and they were both free. One of them has our non-breakable, the kids can un-decorate and redecorate to their hearts content, ornaments, and the other has the ornaments we received for Bram.

The kids LOVE the Bram tree. They love all the transformers, and the optimus prime mask from Bram's funeral service as the tree topper. I love that we're getting to include Bram in our memories. The boys love making new memories with Bram this way.

There isn't a day that goes by that T or K talks about Bram. We don't prompt them, they simply want to talk about him. It makes me smile that these special guys won't let death sever their connection to their brother and best friend.

I love my kids. All 4 of them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there I just came across your story. I am so sorry to hear about your tragic loss. I have already shared his story to remind people to be cautious in their cars. I hope your family has a very loving holiday season. Thinking of your fam! with love from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I can get your big boy Bram for you. I really hope you and your family dream about him this month... It's nice to think that he is celebrating with Jesus, one day we all will be there too... I know it feels like eternity but it will be one sweet day and for all eternty <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading and loving Bram!