Tuesday, November 12, 2013

I can't believe...

We are days away, 5 days to be exact. I can't believe it.
I can't believe it's been 360 days since you took a breath, since you smiled, since you laughed.
I can't believe it's been 360 since I've hugged you, kissed you, tickled you, read to you, or played this little piggy.
I can't believe all the people in my life who continue to share you with the world, who continue to make the world safer.
I can't believe the people in my life who have gone out of their way to send love in anyway.
I can't believe the things I've learned
I can't believe the support.
I can't believe the year of magical thinking is coming to a close.
I can't believe it hurts just as much, if not more.
I can't believe I don't get a do over.
I can't believe that my you should be 3.5.
I can't believe you're dead and we have to keep on going.

I can't believe the world will ever be as beautiful as it was with you in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and loving Bram!