Friday, August 23, 2013

Dreams

I dreamed of him last night, the same way I dreamed of my first, T, and him being a boy.

It came from a bear. <3

It makes me smile. I love bears but in the dream Bram was a bear, a huge black bear, with a gentle spirit full of love. Of course he'd be full of love it's Bram.

In the dream I raised this cub, from infancy, he was able to speak to me, I don't know if I was a bear too, or if he spoke telepathically, or whatever, but all I remember is the overwhelming sense of peace and love in our parting. It was time for him to be a bear on his own, it was time for him to go into the woods and be. And as I said goodbye he held me, and said what I've ached to hear since he left this earthly place "I la you mommy, I'm with you, I'm going to be ok" and even though I cried, I cried with joy instead of sadness, and instead of the void I will filled and complete.

Thank you Bram. My perfect boy. I la you too. We all do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and loving Bram!