Saturday, December 22, 2012

Triggers

I'm amazed at the things that trigger me. The things I wouldnt expect, and the things that are obvious.

Family pictures, because that was what we were about to have done.

2-3 year olds, as others call their children, he'll be forever 2.5

Parking lots, cars.

Little boy clothes.

Toys, bicycles, and shoes.

Educating about his death.

Witnessing my children's pain in their grief.

Anger around children.

Victim blaming.

The media.

The bond of siblings.

Dreams achieved.

Any depiction of a car accident.

Lights and sirens.

Talk of being killed.

Mothers holding their children tighter.

Aspen, photography places, family pictures, red SUVs.

I could keep going. It's been a rough day. Moment by moment. It's all I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading and loving Bram!